- Santa Monica
Spoil Yourself With Manis, Massages, & Tons of Food This Sunday 5/19
We don't want to sound cocky, but the health & beauty party that we and Spaphile have planned for this upcoming Sunday afternoon (at 41 Ocean, the new private club by the beach) is going to be out-of-control amazing. A $20 regular ticket (discounted to $10 for our readers with code BGG) will spoil you with all of the following:
- mini manis from Bellacures
- shoulder massages from Tikkun Holistic Spa
- Tatratea's tea-based herbal liqueur
- brow-shaping from Ziba Beauty
- antioxidant cakes from Vino Cakes
- fresh-pressed juices from Juice Crafters
- detox supplements from Rebootizer
- nutrient- and antioxidant-rich snacks from Tosi
- L'Arganium argan oils
- a free consult from local acupuncturist Katya Mosely
- healthy Mexican bites from Chipotle
- Pure Bars
- Resource Water
- Pretzel Crisps
- and more!
Those who splurge on VIP tix, which are just $25 with code BGG, can arrive early (at 12 p.m.) and receive SICK giftbags, which will be spilling over with healthy snacks from GoGoSqueez, LUNA Bars, Rawkin Raw Chocolates, Popchips, Designer Whey protein bars, a free class from Aura Cycle, Bling Jewelry Wipes, Violet Love headbands, Cocomo Joe caramel popcorn, Sticky USA Candy, and other treats and discounts.
Oh, and we will be giving away items such as a Frock LA maxidress made from soybeans, eco-friendly fashion from SOLOW, this lovely dress from Vaute Couture, a free acupuncture session with Katya Mosely, and Pantages tickets.
So what are you waiting for?? Get your tickets NOW before they sell out!! Though not gonna lie, we'd be pretty psyched if we ended up with tons of leftover giftbags to keep for ourselves...
May 14, 2013 - 08:53 AM