10 Essentials for the New Year (VIDEO)
This article was graciously contributed by one of our favorite websites, PennyChic.com.
I had a lot of fun with this video, which is hopefully obvious when you watch it. I know all of us have different New Years resolutions (well…I’m not sure exactly how different they really are…), but my idea for this video was to suggest 10 things that can help push you on your way towards becoming the new you (whoever you want that to be) in the new year. Maybe you’ve promised to cook more or study more or focus more at work. None of those things have to do with style on the surface, but I believe having style and feeling good about what you wear helps you achieve a lot more than you think! The 10 things you’ll see in the video are all fairly easy to find, inexpensive and will help you feel good and confident, even if it’s in an insignificant way at first. It all counts in the end!
After watching the video, which one applies to you most?
Shop the video:
1. Little Black Dress (Penny Chic by Shauna Miller) $20
4. Neon Yellow Belt $12.99 (Target)
5. Statement Necklace $35.99 (Zara)
8. Matching Bra & Panty $13 (Forever21)
9. Workout Top $8 (Old Navy)
9. Workout Pants $8 (Old Navy)
10. Daily Planner $14.99 (Paper Source)
Jan 03, 2013 - 02:04 PM